You should plan 30 minutes for your first visit, though follow-up visits can take as few as twenty minutes or so. At the end of your visit, your stretchologist will determine the best treatment plan for your specific needs. Some conditions may be resolved in one visit, while many people require and prefer routine Stretching care to remain healthy, and of course, feel their best. You can even save more on your care by becoming a member of StretchSpa.
• Get Relief from
Muscle Pain and Tightness
• Ease Back, Neck, Shoulder and Hip Pain
• Help Sciatica, Plantar Fasciitis, Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow,
Mouse Arm, Shin Splints and Other Muscular Complaints
• Regain Flexibility and Free Movement
• Boost Athletic Performance
• Protect Against Injury
CALLING SENIORS, NINE-TO-FIVERS, WEEKEND WARRIORS AND ATHLETES OF ALL LEVELS!
Come See What All The Buzz Is About!
1-on-1 Assisted Stretch Therapy is a new concept in health and wellness. It is essentially body stretching done for you by a pro! This therapy involves being stretched out on a table by a Therapist who maneuvers the body into multi-angled positions with the aim of elongating the muscles. When stretching is done for you, a deeper and more prolific stretch is the result. A stretch therapist can apply more pressure and has professional knowledge of the precise angles required to give the maximum benefit. Assisted Stretch Therapy can relieve the pain which occurs as a result of tight muscles.
Stretch Therapy is beneficial for all kinds of people:
• People who work at a desk for long periods and experience muscular pain as a result.
• Folks who spend extended periods of time behind the wheel of a vehicle.
• People who know they should stretch but don’t have time or prefer a professional to do it for them.
• Those with muscular health issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Tennis Elbow, Achilles Tendinitis, Sciatica and Shin Splints to name a few.
• Fitness enthusiasts from all disciplines: runners, cyclists, gym-goers, weight lifters, dancers, tennis players, Cross-fitters, swimmers, horseback riders, basketballers, baseball players and many more.
• Reduce muscular pain and tightness
• Increase flexibility
• Avoid injury
• Perform better at your sport
• Improve your posture
• Increase circulation
• Stress relief
• Sleep better